Supermarket Fuel Card
Our supermarket fuel card in partnership with FuelGenie provides access to over 1,300 supermarket fuel stations across the UK. Our supermarket cards can be used at all Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s forecourts and are ideal for car and van fleets operating within local or regional urban areas. Supermarket fuel cards provide a convenient and easy payment method for fuelling your fleet.
Overview of Supermarket Fuel Cards
Supermarket Fuel cards offer a transparent pump-based pricing model for diesel and petrol supermarket fuel purchases. Our fuel cards help to ensure you have complete control over your fuel spend. This gives you the peace of mind that each time your drivers fill up, it’ll be at a low cost and within your budget. Also, our supermarket cardholders can use their fuel cards in conjunction with the range of supermarket loyalty programs, including Clubcard and Nectar.
Our supermarket cards can also allow you to check your expenditure and set limits on your cards. This gives you full control and visibility over your business spend per driver. These fuel cards are also interest-free, so your drivers only pay for the fuel they take without any additional costs. However, if you would like to learn more about our offering, speak to a member of our team.
See all the key features and benefits of our supermarket fuel cards below.
Key Features of Supermarket Fuel Cards
Here are a few notable features that you get when using a supermarket fuel card.
Access to all Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Tesco fuel stations
Perfect for van and car fleets
Collect supermarket loyalty points
Retail pump pricing model for diesel and petrol purchases
Retail + pricing model for sundry purchases
Administration fee of 1.0% based on the value of each invoice
Cards charged at £9.50 per card per annum
Where can Supermarket fuel cards be used?
To find the nearest refuelling station where your supermarket fuel card will be accepted, all you need to do is use our garage locator. However, we supply our supermarket fuel cards for some of the biggest supermarket chains such as Sainsbury’s Morrisons and Tesco. The garage locator tool can also be downloaded as an App, where directions can be given to the station of your choice.
Benefits of Supermarket Fuel Cards
1. Low-Cost Fuel – Supermarket fuel is available in 1,300 sites across the country, with widespread coverage across towns and cities. This gives you a nationwide network of fuel stations for most supermarkets.
2. Better Driver Efficiency – Our supermarket fuel cards make it possible to monitor the location of your drivers, ensuring that they fill up with low-cost supermarket fuel each time, saving you time and money. In addition, the vast network of supermarket filling stations makes it possible to reduce driver downtime and ensure that drivers remain on the most efficient route.
3. Hands-On Control of your Fleet – With fleet telematics, you can monitor the performance of your drivers, their locations, view transactions, and make changes to your supermarket fuel card access.
4. Reduced Admin Time – Using supermarket fuel cards makes the recording of fuel expenses and VAT simple. Designed to reduce your administration time, fuel transactions are reported in HMRC-approved invoices and include paperless options.
5. Additional Security Features – With supermarket fuel cards you can stay in control with purchase limits on certain items, like fuel, lubricants or AdBlue.
Engage with us to find out more about the supermarket fuel card
For more information on supermarket fuel cards or supermarket fuel, check out our blog post dedicated to answering many frequently asked questions. Alternatively, please give us a call if you would like some guidance on choosing the right fuel card for your business or designing a tailored multi-card solution. We are always here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover our full range of FAQs here
Do Tesco have their own fuel cards?
No. Tesco does not have its own range of fuel cards. However, fuel card suppliers offer far more choices and many different options to choose from. This allows you to get the best fuel cards that suit your business.
Do Asda have their own fuel cards?
Asda does not have its own brand of fuel cards. But you can get discounted fuel from Asda through fuel card suppliers like Fuelmate. Getting a fuel card from a supplier allows you to have a range of options that suit your business needs.
How do I apply for a supermarket fuel card account?
To apply for an account, you can give us a call on: 01482 387 777. One of our sales executives can provide you with any further information, and go through an application on the phone, or send the forms via email. You can also apply via our website with our online application form.