Find out more about our range of BP fuel cards
If you are looking for more information on our business fuel cards, or you want professional advice on choosing the right BP fuel card for your business, Fuelmate is here to help.
Require more flexibility than a single fuel card solution can provide? We can also create a multi-card solution tailored to your business needs. If this is something you would like to explore, contact us today, and we would be happy to create the fuel card solution that works for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a BP fuel card?
To apply for a BP fuel card with Fuelmate, please fill in an online application form. Alternatively, you can contact us via the website or call us on 01482 387 777. One of our sales executives will be happy to discuss the relative information with you, explain the application on the phone, or send the forms via email.
How can BP fuel cards help my business?
Overall, BP fuel cards are an effective way to help your fleet and business stay in control of their fuel costs. BP fuel cards can save the business money and time and give you peace of mind with their specialised security features.
Here’s a summary of the ways a BP fuel card can help your business:
- Provide fuel cost savings on the best quality fuel against UK average pump prices.
- Security features designed to tackle fraud and theft.
- Access to a convenient and extensive motorway network of fuel sites that are HGV friendly to save driver’s time.
- BPme Rewards programme that allows you to swap points for vouchers at Amazon and M&S Simply Food.
- Access to data that can produce fleet reports to help improve fleet efficiency.
- Reduction in admin time with HMRC-approved invoices produced.
- Tailored pricing models so you can choose the BP fuel card that will benefit your fleet the most.
- Interest isn’t charged when using BP fuel cards.
Why should I use BP fuel cards over other payment methods?
There are several reasons why a business should use a BP fuel card over another payment method. For more information on using fuel cards vs credit cards, please read our blog post on the topic. The main reasons to use a BP fuel card over alternative payment methods include:
- Fuel cost savings and discounts.
- Security features are more advanced, helping to prevent theft and fraud.
- You can receive benefits such as the BPme Rewards programme to provide vouchers that can be redeemed with certain online and in-store retailers.
- No interest is charged.
- Reduction in admin time as claiming expenses, receipt collection, expense forms and keeping records of mileage isn’t needed.
- Purchases can be limited to just fuel which can help control expenses.
How do I know which BP fuel card is the best for my fleet?
To identify which BP fuel card is the best for your fleet, you can use our free fuel card comparison tool. Enter your criteria, and the BP fuel cards most suited to the needs of your fleet will be shown and compared against one another.
How many sites can my drivers use with a BP fuel card?
How do I find a station that accepts my BP fuel card?
What can be bought with a BP fuel card?
Parameters can be set so that your BP fuel card can pay for just fuel. However, you can also purchase fuel and vehicle-related products and services. For example, AdBlue and screen wash can be purchased with a BP fuel card. The restrictions on purchase items are configured by you.
How do I order new/additional BP fuel cards?
Please call our account management team during business hours, 8 am – 5 pm, to order an additional or replacement BP fuel card. Outside of business hours, you can order these by accessing your account via our online portal or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.